Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Music
I love music. There are hardly any types of music that I do not like. Country is defiantly the best type of music. I like country because that is what I have grown up around. I live in the middle of a cornfield so country stations are the only ones that come in. I like countrybecause it relates to me. Country songs are almost all about real life experiences.
I love Kenny Chesney. He is a great country singer. He has many songs that I like, but on sticks out. His new song “Don’t Blink” is my favorite song right now. I like this song so much for one reason. It is such a true song. It talks about how fast life really goes. The words are so true throughout the whole song. Kenny Chesney is great.
My second favorite song is probably “Songs about Rain”, by Gary Allen. Gary Allen is a great artist with many great songs. I really like this song because it is about him being lonely. The girl he always liked just got married. He never thought it would affect him to see her get married to someone else. I also like the beat of the song.
My third favorite song would have to be “If Your Reading This”, by Tim McGraw. Tim McGraw is a classic country singer. I really like this song though. It is about soldiers off at war. It is a very sad, but true song. I almost cried the first time I heard the song. I don’t know anyone overseas right now because of the war, but it is still hard to listen too.
My fourth favorite song is “Don’t Laugh at Me”, by Mark Wills. This song is also very true. It is about how people make fun of one another. It is also a very sad, but good song. If listening to this song did not make you want to make fun of others you are crazy.
My fifth favorite song would be “Guys like Me”, by Eric Church. This song seems like it is meant for me and all my friends. It is about guys that do what they want. It is a song that will always be remembered by all the guys that like country music. This song is by far the best Eric Church has ever produced.
My sixth favorite song would be “Livin’ our Love Song”, by Jason Michael Carroll. This song is all about love. It’s about a backwoods boy and a fairytale princess. In the song he sings about how no one else thought the relationship would work out. It is by far one of the greatest country love songs.
My seventh favorite song is “A Country Boy Can Survive”, by Hank Williams Jr. Hank Williams Jr. is one of the most recognizable country singers. This song is all about country boys. It is a song about how country boys know what to do to survive. It talks about fishing. It also talks about hunting. It is one of the greatest songs.
My eight favorite song is “Take Me There”, by Rascal Flatts. It is also a song about love. In the music video a guy sees this girl he thinks is really hot. He ends up talking to her. They end up getting together at this party up on the cliffs. The song is about how the guy wants to know everything about the girl, because he really likes her.

No comments: