Monday, October 22, 2007

Michael Jordan At USI

Hey my name is Michael Jordan. I am a freshman at the University of Southern Indiana. I love college. Classes are kind of hard, but the rest is good. I like how I get to hang out with my friends all the time. I also like that you can get help on your schoolwork almost all of the time. People in the dorms are also freshmen so u can get help from them. If you need real help then you can get tutors and stuff. I also love the recreation center. The Recreation Center is really nice. They have a huge weight room. They also have two full court basketball courts. I also like the running track that they have on the top floor. I spend a lot of my free time in the recreation center. I have played countless numbers of pick up basketball games. I have lifted about twelve times. They have very nice equipment. I also love the ping-pong table they have on the lower level. My friends and I have played table tennis about five times since we have been here. I am officially the worst ping-pong player on the campus. I also like the University Center. The Burger King is great. I eat there almost every night. I like the double stacker. It is buy far the best item they have there. I also like the pizza place. I like the pepperoni pizza ant the mozzarella sticks. Sub Connection is a different story though. I have ate at Sub Connections once and it was a mistake. I had the nastiest sub ever. I could have mad a better sub by myself. I also like the dorms. I live in a dorm with one of my best friends. The best thing about the dorms is that there are so many people. It is really easy to meet new people because we all live together. I have met a lot of new people. Some people I have met have become my good friends. I am also in a five on five basketball league. Our team has good players on it, but we don’t play well together. I have a lot of fun though. We have lost many games we should have won, but it has still been fun. We have playoffs or something like that this week. I am ready to play in the playoffs. I think out team gets a little better every week, so hopefully we can mesh together and give it a shot to win. I also like the city of Evansville. There are many great restaurants. My friends and I love to go out to eat. I really like the Buffalo Wild Wings. It is only a few minutes away from the dorm so that is a good thing. I also like Penn Station. They have sub-sandwiches that are really good. I love food. I thought it would be hard living three hours away from home. The transition has been a lot easier than I expected it too be. Overall, I really like the University of Southern Indiana and I am happy to be here.

No comments: